Try SmartLeges for
I want to try it >
Subscribe to SmartLeges Premium and enjoy the following advantages:
This END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT contains the conditions of using this application. By using SmartLeges you agree all the terms and conditions of use of this License, which constitutes a binding contract between SmartLeges and you as End User. In any case, the installation and use of this application implies the acceptance of these conditions of use. End Users can send suggestions, questions or complaints about the operation of our service through the feedback form of this application.
1. Object. SmartLeges is an application that provides access to the law.
2. Use of the Software. You must not make or distribute any copies of any part of the Software which is for your personal use only.
3. Copyright. The Software, its structure, organization and code is owned by SmartLeges, and is protected by the International Copyright Laws and Treaty Provisions. This End User Licence Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Software. You agree not to copy, modify, translate, adapt, decompile, or make reverse engineering to the Software.
4. No Warranty. This software is being delivered to you “as is” and SmartLeges makes no warranty, express or implied, as to its proper functioning, performance, or results obtained from its use.
5. New features and applications. The user expressly authorizes SmartLeges to send him messages about new features, documents or new applications sold through the Market, and reply to suggestions from the user, throght the use of messages within the application, email, social networks and other telematic way.
6. Changes and updates. SmartLeges reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the program, of the configuration, availability and presentation of the information, as well as these END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT.
6.1. App Stores. You acknowledge and agree that the availability of the SmartLeges Software is dependent on the third party from which you received the SmartLeges Software, e.g., the Android Market or Apple app store (each, an “App Store”). You acknowledge that this Agreement is between you and SmartLeges and not with the App Store. Each App Store may have its own terms and conditions to which you must agree before downloading the SmartLeges Software from it. You agree to comply with, and your license to use the SmartLeges Software is conditioned upon your compliance with, all applicable terms and conditions of the applicable App Store.
6.2. Payments. Cancellation. Final Sale: Any and all payments made to SmartLeges for use and access to any SmartLeges Services and SmartLeges Software are final and all charges are nonrefundable. Cancellations are effective the following billing period in which payment is due. You will not receive a refund for any payment amount, even if payment was made for multiple billing periods. If you have an account set up for reoccurring billing, you may cancel your account at any time. You will continue to have the same access for any billing period or periods for which you have paid. If your profile content or your conduct within the SmartLeges Software or SmartLeges Services violates our Terms of Service, your access and account may be immediately terminated and all payments forfeited.
7. Apple App Store Additional Terms and Conditions. The following additional terms and conditions apply to you if you are using a SmartLeges Software from the Apple App Store. To the extent the other terms and conditions of this Agreement are less restrictive than, or otherwise conflict with, the terms and conditions of this Section 19, the more restrictive or conflicting terms and conditions in this Section 19 apply, but solely with respect to SmartLeges Softwares from the Apple App Store.
7.1. Acknowledgement: SmartLeges and you acknowledge that this Agreement is concluded between SmartLeges and you only, and not with Apple, and SmartLeges, not Apple, is solely responsible for SmartLeges Software and the content thereof. To the extent this Agreement provides for usage rules for SmartLeges Software that are less restrictive than the Usage Rules set forth for SmartLeges Software in, or otherwise is in conflict with, the App Store Terms of Service, the more restrictive or conflicting Apple term applies.
7.2. Scope of License: The license granted to you for SmartLeges Software is limited to a non-transferable license to use SmartLeges Software on an iOS Product that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
7.3. Maintenance and Support: SmartLeges is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to SmartLeges Software, as specified in this Agreement (if any), or as required under applicable law. SmartLeges and you acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to SmartLeges Software.
7.4. Warranty: SmartLeges is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of SmartLeges Software to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for SmartLeges Software to you; and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to SmartLeges Software, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be SmartLeges’s sole responsibility.
7.5. Product Claims: SmartLeges and you acknowledge that SmartLeges, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to SmartLeges Software or your possession and/or use of SmartLeges Software, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that SmartLeges Software fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. This Agreement does not limit SmartLeges’s liability to you beyond what is permitted by applicable law.
7.6. Intellectual Property Rights: SmartLeges and you acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that SmartLeges Software or your possession and use of SmartLeges Software infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, SmartLeges, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
7.7. Legal Compliance: You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
7.8. Developer Name and Address: SmartLeges’s contact information for any end-user questions, complaints or claims with respect to SmartLeges Software is set forth in Section 18.10.
7.9. Third Party Terms of Agreement: You must comply with applicable third party terms of agreement when using SmartLeges Software
7.10. Third Party Beneficiary: SmartLeges and you acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
8. SmartLeges Premium. SmartLeges can be used in free mode or through a subscription SmartLeges Premium. SmartLeges Premium prices can vary depending on the country. SmartLeges Premium subscription is valid for 30 days. Payment will be charged to your iTunes, Google Play or Paypal Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged the price listed at the top of this screen for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings screen in the App Store, Google Play or Paypal after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. If you cancel your subscription or it becomes temporarily suspended for non-payment, you can download the information in a file that we will generate for you. If later you decide to subscribe again, your information will be available in your account once again. If not, we will give you the option to delete your information permanently. Once deleted, the recover of information will be not possible even if you renew your subscription.
9. Referral program. A user (hereinafter Referrer) can invite his or her contacts to sign up at SmartLeges and receive 1 free month of subscription for each contact (hereinafter Referral) who registers and subscribes to SmartLeges Premium and also keeps his or her subscription for at least 35 days. A Referrer can only invite contacts whose emails are not yet registered in SmartLeges. There is no limit on the number of invitations that the Referrer can send or the number of free months a Referrer can receive. The Referrer can only use the obtained free months of subscription when he or she subscribes to SmartLeges Premium through the website https://secure.smartleges.com. If the Referrer is already subscribed via the web https://secure.smartleges.com, he or she will automatically exchange the obtained months on each periodic payment of the subscription after the 35 days since the subscription of the Referral through the complete refund of the amount paid if he or she has a monthly subscription, and when he or she has accumulated 12 free months if he or she has an annual subscription. If the Referrer purchased the subscription through the Google Android Play Store or Apple’s App Store, he or she will not enjoy the free months unless he or she changes to a web subscription (purchased through the address https://secure.smartleges.com). The Referral will receive a free month when he or she registers with the same email address which the Referrer used when he or she sent the invitation. The Referral can exchange the free month only if he or she subscribes to SmartLeges Premium through the https://secure.smartleges.com web. The Referral will not enjoy the free month of subscription if he or she decides to subscribe through the Google Android Play Store or Apple’s App Store. The free month of subscription obtained by the Referral at the time of registration cannot be combined with others and is independent of the number of invitations received from one or more referrers. The obtained free months are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
10. Limitation of Liability. SmartLeges not constitute legal advice. The legal texts displayed are offered for informational purposes or dissemination. SmartLeges try to ensure the currency, accuracy and veracity, but warns that these are not the official documents and accepts no liability for damage caused due to any inaccuracies in them. The only texts are legally valid are those which appear in the official publications of the relevant regional or national bodies. As soon becomes aware of any errors, disconnections or lack of updated content, SmartLeges will make all possible efforts for correcting the errors, restore communication and update such content, provided there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute.
In any case, SmartLeges or its developers are liable to you for any damages or economic loss, even if any representative of the application has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You agree to accept upon yourself full responsibility for any damage, real or proximate, that may occur through the use of this program.
You agree that if any whole or partial portion of the above sections is held to be non-binding by any Court, any prayer for relief you seek will not exceed the amount you have paid for the program.
11. Applicable law and forum. This End User License Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish legislation in matters not expressly stated. SmartLeges, the end users of this program and any person or company that uses or hire any product or service provided herein, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit, except in cases where no legally permitted, to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Valencia (Spain) for the resolution of any issues that may arise concerning the interpretation, application and enforcement of these conditions, as well as claims arising from any use of this program.
12. Arbitration Clause. By agreeing to this End User License Agreement, if a dispute shall arise, the parties hereby agree to enter into mediation of arbitration before any formal court action shall be taken. The location of the mediation will be located in Valencia (Spain).
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE